Thursday 18 October 2012

Papy's ears

T is unashamedly adorable. I am not being biased - I have had many, many, many strangers comment. My family has good-looking babies. The middle years between childhood and adulthood not so flattering, but Teddy is not there yet and so he is adorable.

Yesterday during one of my regular how-did-you-get-so-cute gazing sessions, I noticed how much his ears are like his father's. They don't stick out, but rather have a floppy top bit that is quite sweet.

He doesn't know it yet, but he is a mash-up of his father (ears, forehead & hair) and me (eyes - not colour, his are blue like Papy - nose and lips...he has quite perfect lips...ok, now I'm biased!). I know there are awkward middle years to come, but honestly - right now we're sweet with what we've got, right Teddy?

No comments:

Post a Comment