Friday 8 February 2013

little poser

We are lucky to have a photographic genius to call a friend.

Teddy posed for her (well, he chased her - wanting her camera), here is the first image but can barely contain my excitement to see the rest. As an aside this is the first image of Teddy's face on this blog. As I have said in the past, I am not a photographer. There will probably not be many, but I believe it is so lovely a picture I can't help but share. This is a big deal for me, if I'm honest. I'm sharing my baby boy...


Photo by Laura of Aboyne Photographics.

2 comments:

  1. pretty photo. So nice to see your boy but so understandable that you don't post pictures. I actually like that it makes me use my imagination more. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think sometimes I feel as though the blogs I enjoy looking at have lovely pictures, but then they are photographers so it is perhaps not a fair comparison!

      Much love xox

      Delete